Central Texas experiences extreme conditions, from intense heat and drought to intense flooding rainfall. We believe in designing in harmony with the realities of nature and Smart-Scaping design solutions are the key to our approach.
- Native and adaptive plant species
- Drought Tolerant Plants
- Succulent and cacti gardens
- Rock gardens
- Self retaining walls
- Proper drainage and irrigation
- Proper soil preparation
- Environmentally sustainable strategies
Smart design conserves water.
Smart-Scaping provides many benefits, including:
- Water conservation
- Reduction of fertilizer and pesticide use
- Energy conservation
- Reduced maintenance
- Drought and flood resistant beauty
- Beneficial to the natural species of beneficial worms, butterflies and beetles that keep the environment thriving
Incorporating our smart approach to landscaping, we ensure that your lawn and gardens look amazing and withstand the rigors of Austin area climate.
We highly encourage the use natural, organic biological and microbial products